Ready to get back to the life you love?
Whether it’s enjoying your favourite sport, playing with your children or making the most of your retirement, we’ll help you take control of your wellbeing and get back to being you.
At our Dural clinic, your physio and chiro experts are all under one roof.
Get back to your best life with tailored healthcare from a range of medical experts at one convenient location in Dural NSW 2158, including:
- Exercise physiologists
There’s even a local doctor.
Our clinic is within part of the Dural Family Medical Center where we work with local doctors to manage complex issues and provide the best possible care.
Better healthcare, based on evidence.
Whether it’s pain from an accident, sports injury or medical condition, our friendly experts use evidence-based treatments that are faster, more effective and more affordable than ever.
At our clinic, you’re not another number.
Forget cookie-cutter solutions, rinse-and-repeat treatment plans or “multi-buy” packages you don’t need.
We listen and assess your needs, lifestyle, goals and budget to provide clear diagnosis and treatment that’s right for you.
Good to know…
- We are the only clinic in Sydney run by 2 dual-qualified physios and chiros.
- Our sessions are 1-1 and held in private rooms.
- We focus on what you want to achieve.
- We use state of the art technology to achieve excellent results and predictable outcomes.
- Our team is fully committed to ongoing study.
- We are located in the heart of Dural NSW 2158.
- Precision – high quality and meticulous treatment.
- Warmth – we listen, learn, care and encourage.
- Agility – as technology and science evolves, so do we.
Our Physiotherapists can assess, diagnose, treat, and prevent a wide range of health conditions, musculoskeletal and movement disorders, including sports injuries, by helping to repair damage, reduce stiffness and pain, increase mobility and improve your quality of life.
Our Chiropractors can assess, diagnose, treat, and prevent a wide range of conditions focusing on spinal conditions affecting the neck and back.
Our Dietitians provide expert nutrition and dietary advice for people of all ages. They can help if you have a food allergy, high cholesterol, diabetes, cancer, gastrointestinal diseases, or if you are overweight or underweight.
Our Dural Exercise Physiologists can prescribe an individualised exercise program to help manage a wide range of injury and conditions including obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, osteoarthritis, back pain, neck pain, headaches, and knee pain. It’s rehabilitation, specific for you.
What does a typical appointment look like with our team?
Every session is different, because you’re different. However, we typically require 1 hour for your initial consultation and up to 30 minutes per consultation thereafter.
Sessions with our physiotherapists are unique to your needs and current health condition. Treatment also depends on the scope of practice of the physiotherapist.
However, sessions may include:
Assessing and diagnosing your current health condition and needs.
- Working with you to set and meet goals. From maintaining mobility and independence in aged care to running a marathon or caring for an existing sports injury.
- Developing a treatment or prevention plan that takes into account your lifestyle, activities and general wellbeing.
- Prescribing exercise and physical aides if required to assist with rehabilitation.
What to bring to the initial consultation…
- Any reports, letters, scans including ultrasound, MRI, CT scan or anything else that relates to your current injury can help our physiotherapists.
- Loose-fitting clothing so that we can make a suitable assessment (we recommend singlets and shorts.)
For more information or to book a consultation at our Dural clinic in the heart of the Hills District, please call 02 9651 1395 today.
Where to find us…
Located centrally within the Hills District (just 5 mins drive from Castle Hill) you can find our Dural physiotherapy clinic at 3/286 New Line Rd, Dural NSW 2158. Contact our dedicated physiotherapists today.
For medical centres…
We provide allied health solutions for your medical clinic. We offer a multidisciplinary team who are integrated within your centre to improve access to patient services and achieve consistently better outcomes.
We’re proudly associated with…